HKU Studentportal
HKU Studentportal
  • Volg ons op twitter
  • Volg ons op facebook

Through Studielink you can arrange your enrolment, unenrolment and payment of tuition fees for your course at HKU. You can also change your personal details via Studielink.

Enrolment and unenrolment

You can enrol, re-enrol and unenrol through Studielink.

Change of personal details

Make sure your personal details in Studielink are always up to date. If for example, your address, email address or phone number changes, you have to change your details in Studielink yourself.

Change of address and Visa student?

Be aware! You must update your address at the city hall. City hall registration is a requirement for VVR students. To register your new address you must bring your new rental contract and passport to the city hall. Failure to do this could have serious consequences for your enrolment.

Login with DigiD

To use Studielink you will need a Digital ID code (DigiD). No DigiD yet? Apply for it at Make sure you have your Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer) at hand. It takes about 5 working days, so make sure you apply for it well in advance!

Important details
• You choose your own DigiD username. Please keep this safely. If you forget your username, DigiD can not provide it to you later on.

• You will receive the activation code from DigiD by post at the address known in the administration of the city hall (GBA). So make sure you are registered with your current address at the city hall.


For general questions about Studielink look on Studielink Q&A. If you don't find the answer there, contact HKU Service Desk Student Affairs.