The Holland Scholarship is intended for international students from outside the EEA (the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
This scholarship is financed
by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch Higher Education Institutions.
It is intended for applicants to the
• Master of Music, Performance
• Master of Music, Music Design
• MA programme Fine Art
• MA programme Scenography.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will
receive this in the first year of your studies.
This scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with the HKU Talent Grant (if you are eligible for this grant).
Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You are an excellent student.
- At HKU University of the Arts Utrecht you must be in or starting the admission procedure for the HKU Master of Music, Master of Fine Art or Master Scenography.
How to apply
The application deadline for the Holland Scholarship is 1 May 2018.
Please see for application information